Look Back at the Legendary Career of NFL Legend Jim Brown
- His Accolades - Jim Brown is considered by many to be the greatest running back of all time. He was a nine-time Pro Bowler, three-time NFL MVP, and was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1971. He also won a championship with the Cleveland Browns in 1964.
- His Record-Breaking Stats - During his nine seasons in the NFL, Brown rushed for 12,312 yards and 106 touchdowns, both of which were league records at the time. He also holds the record for most rushing touchdowns in a single season with 17.
- His Charitable Work - Brown's philanthropic work has been just as impressive as his on-field accomplishments. He founded the Amer-I-Can Foundation to help disadvantaged youth, and in 2002 he was awarded the NFL's Man of the Year Award for his humanitarian efforts.
- His Cultural Impact - Brown has also had a significant impact on popular culture. He was featured in the classic film The Dirty Dozen, and he has had cameos in a variety of other films. He was also the inspiration for the character Jonathan E. in the 1975 film Rollerball.
- His Legacy - Jim Brown's legacy will continue to live on for many years to come. He is an inspiration to many current and former NFL players, and he will be remembered as one of the greatest players in NFL history.
Category: Deaths | Topic: Jim Brown | @Wikipedia