Remembering Matthew Perry: A Look Back At His Iconic Career
- Friends - One of the greatest sitcoms of all time, Friends ran for 10 seasons from 1994 to 2004. Perry played the lovable Chandler Bing, a role that made him an international star.
- The Whole Nine Yards - Perry played the role of Oz, a dentist who is caught in the middle of a mob conflict. This 2000 comedy was a box office success and cemented Perry's status as a comedic actor.
- Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - This short-lived but critically acclaimed series was created by Aaron Sorkin and starred Perry as a writer/producer. Despite its cancellation, it is still remembered fondly by fans.
- 17 Again - In this 2009 comedy, Perry played the role of an adult who finds himself magically transformed into his teenage self. It was a huge box office success and showed Perry's range as an actor.
- Go On - In this 2012 sitcom, Perry played a grief-stricken sportscaster who joins a support group. It was praised for its sensitive handling of the subject matter and Perry's performance.
- The Odd Couple - This 2015 reboot of the classic sitcom featured Perry and Thomas Lennon as the mismatched roommates Oscar and Felix. Perry was praised for his performance and for staying true to the original show.