What We All Miss About Matthew Perry Before He Was On Friends
- His early acting career - Before he was a household name, Matthew Perry had a successful career as an actor. He got his start in the late 80s, appearing in multiple television shows and films. He also had a recurring role on the hit sitcom, Growing Pains, from 1990 to 1993.
- His sense of humor - Matthew Perry has always been known for his quick wit and sharp comedic timing. He was known to crack jokes on the set of Friends and even wrote a few of the episodes!
- His lovable charm - Matthew Perry has always been a fan favorite. His charm and charisma have made him a beloved character on Friends, but he was also known to be a charming presence off-screen. He was known to be a great friend and supportive colleague.
- His singing voice - Matthew Perry has a beautiful singing voice. He was known to belt out show tunes on the set of Friends, and was even featured in a few musical episodes of the show. He has also performed on stage in various musicals.
- His philanthropic endeavors - Matthew Perry is an active philanthropist. He has been involved in numerous charities and has even started his own charity, the Perry House Foundation, which supports organizations that help people with disabilities.